Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Hasbro Monopoly Junior #GameNight


This past weekend, my little one saw the box of Monopoly Junior that I had hidden under my desk and asked me about. I was going to surprise him in a different way, but he noticed it already and was still excited open it and play it with me. So we decided to stay in and had a family game night. We enjoyed our monopoly game night and played it over again.


It is like the classic Monopoly game, but easier for the kids. What I love about Hasbro's new Monopoly Junior Board Game is that it allows younger kids (around ages 5 and up) to easily understand the instructions and also teaches simple counting. The game board includes 4 tokens (cat, dog, roadster, and ship), 20 chance cards, 38 sold signs, 90 x M1 banknotes, 4 character cards, and 1 die. Properties are fun places like an ice cream parlor, a skate park, etc.

 

Kids love collecting cool properties, making others pay rent, and trying to own them all. Once any player runs out of money and can't buy an unowned property, pay rent, or pay a fine, the game is over. Then the remaining players count their money. The person with the most money wins the game!



Disclosure: I am a member of the Influenster Community and I received samples of the above product(s) for my review in this post. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of other consumers. No other compensation was given.



Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com