Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Creative Wall Decals For Your Child's Room

I love the idea of decorating my son's (little Brandon) room. Then I thought about adding designs and illustrations to the walls would make it really unique.  Some people call them wall stickers, wall murals, vinyl wall decals, or even wall decor. I was recently introduced to www.WallDecalsPop.com, and online store that offers a wide variety of removable wall decals. Wall decals can make the room come to life with wonderful images. I think it gives a creative and positive feel and kids can expand their imaginations.

What's great about wall decals is that you can turn your walls into a piece of art and you don't need to worry with any mess with paint or glue. Some of these decals provide inspiration, humor or wisdom for all those who see them.

I love the nursery & kids wall decal collection. Here are some of my favorites:



I just love the owls. They're so adorable!


The photos provide suggestions on sticker placement, but you can customize them any way you want it to look.  Application seems easy, but large ones would take some time. These decals are also available at www.walldecalscanada.ca. (click here). They offer free worldwide shipping on all orders $50 or more.


Disclosure:  I received compensation in exchange for the above post. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of other consumers.



Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com