Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Monday, November 25, 2013

Lovable Labels Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale

The Holiday Season is fast approaching and so is one of most widely known Holiday Shopping Sales – Black Friday. The friendly staff at Lovable Labels are currently preparing for their Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sale and want you to be part of it.

Check out these awesome deals:
  • Take 20% off your order - use code CyberSale201320
  • Take 30% off  orders of $100 or more - use code CyberSale201330
  • Take 40% off orders of $200 or more - use code CyberSale201340


As you know, Lovable Labels is your #1 source for durable personalized labels, tags, safety products and much more. I've been using their labels for all little Brandon's school supplies, his shoes, clothes, and other belongings. I've been using these labels for years and I absolutely love them! Even his teacher made a comment to me one day how she love the labels I put on his things.

Theses labels can withstand the dishwasher, microwave, washer, dryer, and the greatest test - your child!



Disclosure: I am receiving a pack of personalized labels from Lovable Labels in exchange for announcing this promotion. Any expressed opinions are my own and personal thoughts. No other compensation was given.



Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com