Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Disney PLANES Review

Disney PLANES was out in theaters on Friday, August 9th. Have you seen it yet? Our family was able to see the pre-screening and the theater was packed with many people. Little Brandon was pretty excited because he's been waiting to see this movie for a while and it's finally released.


We were given 3D glasses to watch it in 3D. The 3D scenes didn't really do much for me. I was expecting it to be more dramatic. The storyline was predictable and the flying scenes were great tho! It's pretty much the same storyline as in Cars. The trailers made me think it is like another version of Cars, only it's all about Planes racing above in the sky. I just realized that Pixar was not part of this. It's a Disney film and not Disney-Pixar. Overall, I thought the movie was OK. I do like the animation and score. Little Brandon and other kids seem to like the movie quite a bit. His favorite character was Rochelle.


Summary:

Dusty is a cropdusting plane who dreams of competing in a famous aerial race. The problem? He is hopelessly afraid of heights. With the support of his mentor Skipper and a host of new friends, Dusty sets off to make his dreams come true.



Disclosure: I was given complimentary tickets to see the pre-screening for the mentioned film from Disney Studios Canada. Any expressed opinions are my own and personal thoughts. No other compensation was given.




Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com