Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Update: Voting for My Gym Children's Fitness Center's Facebook Contest

Just an update to all about My Gym Children's Fitness Center's Facebook contest - Voting is underway after hundreds of people entered. From now until July 31, 2013, you can vote for the "Fitness Family" here: https://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/319675/voteable_entries



About The Fit & Healthy Contest Prizes:

Grand Prize
Grand prize includes a $1,000 Little Tikes gift card. Little Tikes is a manufacturer of riding toys, kids furniture, inflatable bounce houses, outdoor play and learning toys. Plus…A free 1-year My Gym membership at a location near you, including weekly classes and a birthday party.

2nd Prize
30 Semi-Finalists will be awarded prizes from My Gym’s official cleaning sponsor BabyGanics (babyganics.com), the leading provider of household and personal care products for every touch point in a baby’s life; DVD’s of the popular children’s animated series Chuggington (chuggington.com); a prestigious Recognition Certificate from the President’s Council on Fitness Sports and Nutrition (fitness.gov); and a specially-designed My Gym prize pack.

Don't forget to check out my previous review on the MyGym Children's Fitness Centre's "Mymo's Adventures" DVD.



Disclosure: I received no compensation for this promotion. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of other consumers. No other compensation was given.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com