Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Monsters University & Kinder Surprise New Toy Collection


Hope everyone is having a great summer so far. We have exciting news about a new partnership between Kinder Canada and Disney's Monsters University! It's official that specially-marked Kinder Surprise packages are guaranteed to contain 100% licensed toys. Little Brandon and I are very "egg-cited" to find one of the Monsters U characters in the Kinder Surprise eggs. Mike is Brandon's favorite. Check out the Kinder Canada Toy Gallery on Facebook showcasing some of the featured toys. Browse and vote for your favourites.

We received a box of Kinder Surprise Eggs with the limited edition Monsters U toys inside the chocolate eggs. Brandon was pretty excited when he saw the treats.


So what's my Little One's favorite "monster" moment? Well, we have a few stories. Brandon used to be afraid of monsters especially during bedtime. I used to tell him all the time that they are all friendly monsters and that they're more afraid of you. Sometimes Brandon likes to draw and craft his own little monsters. He doesn't like the scary kind - only the cute ones. He likes to have fun exploring his creativity with playdoh, construction paper, and using stickers. And he has a shirt that says "My Imaginary Friends" with cute monster graphics on it.



We have a "Mike" costume that Brandon really likes. He wore it all day that time when I showed it to him the first time. The costume comes with a little pouch and look what I snuck in there! It's a Kinder Surprise egg! He loves that I'm his "Kinder Mom".




Disclosure: I’m part of the Kinder® Mom program and I received compensation as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.



Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com