Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Celebrate Easter with Kinder Canada


Easter is approaching fast and I am "egg-cited" to share with you another Kinder Surprise moment. We just received our large basket filled with Easter-themed goodies from Kinder Canada. I was wondering what I was going to do with all these goodies? Should I surprise my son now or when Easter comes? I couldn't wait. So we shared some right away. Little Brandon couldn't wait to unwrap the basket and we first shared the large chocolate bunny. Brandon shared some for me and some for daddy and some for himself. After we finished, we opened the surprise inside the capsule and found a cute grasshopper figurine.




The next day, I let Brandon do some egg-decorating with the egg-decorating kit. Thought it was a bit messy, he had a lot of fun painting. And the plush toy we got is an adorable sheep that little Brandon likes to cuddle with at bedtime.


New Kinder Easter Gallery: You’ll be delighted to discover Kinder goodness you’ve never seen before such as the Kinder Surprise Egg Painting Kit or the Kinder Mini Eggs in 35g format with their brand-new ‘Easter’ Gallery on Facebook. So many treats to discover! Our Toy Gallery will also show off our (10 BIGGER!) 'Easter' toys found in their Kinder Surprise Maxi 150g and Kinder Surprise 100g!). Vote for their favourite here: http://bit.ly/KinderToys

The giant Kinder Surprise was the best part. It's bigger than little Brandon's hands!

More photos:





Our family usually celebrate Easter with egg decorating, egg hunts, and attending kids' community events. How do you celebrate Easter (if you do)?

Be sure to like Kinder Canada's Facebook page for new promos, local events, and contests. For every new "like" until March 31st, 2013, Kinder will donate $1.00 to the Children's Miracle Network (up to $25,000)! It's a great cause they are doing and bringing joy to children across Canada!





Disclosure: I’m part of the Kinder® Mom program and I received special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com