Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Friday, October 26, 2012

Kinder Surprise Eggs 2013 Toy Collection


I've mentioned in my previous post how I am very excited that I am a KinderMom (first time too). We've just received our box of Kinder Surprise Chocolate eggs. Brandon was at school and I surprised him when we got home. I know it is his favorite treat.


I told Brandon that I will be rewarding him a Kinder Egg if he behaved and helped me around the house. When he heard that I am a KinderMom, he got excited and that smile on his face was priceless. It was so adorable when he said, "I didn't know you are a KinderMom." I let him unwrap the foil and was so quick to get a bite into that chocolate. He shared the other half of the Kinder chocolate egg with me.




We planned to share the Kinder Surprise eggs to each of his preschool classmates and teachers on Halloween (just in time for Halloween). It's going to bring bright smiles to the children's faces.

Recently, KinderCanada held a 10,000 Kinder Surprise Egg Giveaway on their Facebook Page to celebrate the launch of their brand new 2013 Toy Collection. Amazingly, I less than an hour of announcing the giveaway, all the eggs were claimed! People really love Kinder,Unfortunately, some of my friends had trouble getting into the page and missed it. If you are not yet a Facebook Fan, follow KinderCanada at www.facebook.com/KinderCanada to stay up-to-date on ontests,coupons and promotions.

There will be lots of new toys to play with including Softy Tummies, funny Bounching Monsters, the Combo Cars, the Cino Rings, and the Scary Dino Age series. Coming from Uears of experience and innovation at KINDER, this fantastic collection is centered around four core pillars that bring joy and delight to your kids: Adventure, Exploration, Artistic Development and Active Lifestyle.



Disclosure: I’m part of the Kinder® Mom program and I received compensation as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.



Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com