Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Keep Track of Your Child's Development Progress with Baby Zoe App


Baby Zoe (By AltaVitas)

Do you keep track of your little one's milestones? I'm sure most of you do. Brandon is almost 4 and he isn't a baby anymore, but I still keep track of his milestones and activities. I was recently introduced to this app called Baby Zoe. It's a free app that lets you keep track of so many things such as health and developmental progress your children. Keep track of growth progress, list of medications taken, eating habits, sleep habits, list of emergency contacts and so much more. I'm currently using the app now on my iPhone. It's really useful and very helpful in keeping organized. Baby Zoe is the most comprehensive app to help you track, manage and share health data about your children. It is a must-have high-tech accessory for parents.

Note: Baby Zoe does not provide advice to you on any issues relating to medical treatment and is intended solely as a tool to track and report certain of your child’s activities. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.

Visit http://www.babyzoehealth.com for more info.







Disclosure: I did not receive any products nor was paid for this post. I was provided info from the PR firm to share. Any expressed opinions are my own and personal thoughts. No other compensation was given.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com