Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Chaos

It's toddler chaos in the house today and my stress levels have gone off the chart. It's like my toddler flipped the whole house upside down and I'm the only one dealing with it because hubby was at work.

Things that happened:
- Brandon would not sit properly for dinner (it's been over an hour and he hasn't finished)
- Brandon losing toy pieces
- Brandon breaking his toys (which were newly bought)
- Brandon chewed his car set and nearly swallowed the adhesive on it (he rarely put things in his mouth)
- Brandon dug out the closet
- Brandon pulled his storybooks off the entire shelf
- Brandon yelling around the house
- I have to pick up everything
- I burnt my baking because I forgot about it


GOOD GRIEF!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com