Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Monday, January 30, 2012

Tiny Prints Valentine's Day Cards



Valentine's Day will be here in a couple of weeks. This year will be Brandon's first special Valentine's celebration at preschool. And it is also the best time to get creative and get crafty. I usually like to order prints and greeting cards online because I can choose the ones I like (and even personalize it).

Tiny Prints offer a wide collection of Valentine Cards for kids that is perfect for giving to friends in the classroom. I will be helping Brandon celebrate Valentine's by baking heart-shaped cookies and bringing them to his preschool to share with his classmates and teachers. The cookies will be individually wrapped and will have the cards attached. That is our idea for making it special.

Here are some of the cute designs available. These are my favorites...



Brandon loves the pictures of the car and animals.


Visit TinyPrints website and let me know which Valentines Day Greeting Cards are your favorite.

To stay up-to-date with the newest designs and offers,
connect with Tiny Prints via Twitter
and Facebook




Disclosure: I am receiving a gift code to use at Tiny Prints in exchange for my review. The opinions expressed in my review are my own personal and honest thoughts. No other compensation was given.



Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com