Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Baby and You: A Facebook Parenting Community


Have you heard about the new Baby and You Facebook Program? It is developed by Loblaws, Superstore, Valu-Mart, SaveEasy, Independent Grocers, and Zehrs.

This family-friendly online community was created for moms, dads, grandparents, and anyone else with babies, infants, and children in their lives who want to join the conversation. Unlike other parenting communities, Baby and You is all on Facebook. When you join (just click the "like" button), you can get exclusive coupons and promotions, and take part in great conversations with other Moms like me.  There are thousands of parents and grandparents who have already joined.

I am somewhat a social media addict, so I am always online and checking my facebook.  There aren't any offers or promotions at the moment, but when there is one, it will be on my newsfeed.  I can find out which of my 'mommy' friends already joined and invite those who haven't. I have already met a few new online friends (mostly moms with kids around the same age).  Since Loblaws is Canadian, it's great to meet others who are also in my area. I think it's a fun way to connect with each other and share our tips and experiences, and have your questions answered. And for the convenience, the site provides updated weekly flyers for you to view online. I couldn't find Superstore located in Vancouver, but I hope there will be more improvements.

Don't forget to check out the featured Canadian Mom bloggers, Mommy Moment dedicated to all things Mom, Lisa from Growing Your Baby, focusing on all things baby.



Disclosure: I am participating in the Baby and You program by Mom Central Canada on behalf of Loblaw Companies. I received compensation as a thank you for my participation. The opinions on this blog are my own.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com