Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Mother Goose Program at Frog Hollow

So it was the last session for the Mother Goose Program at Frog Hollow. Everyone reviewed the songs learned and sung them all out. Some of the songs were in Chinese so I was still having a hard time remembering. The English songs were easy.

After the circle-time with the singing and dancing, we took a break and had some snacks. Some of the mums brought snacks to share and I brought a banana fruit as well as some gifts for everyone. After we finished eating, we gathered around for talks and take photos.

Though it was my first time joining, it was a fun program. Too bad I missed a few sessions because Brandon got sick. I hope there will be another one soon (I was told around September 2010). I would like to give thanks to Manda and Kathleen for their organizing.







Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com