Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Weekly Sale at Toys-R-Us

Another day at Toys-R-Us for Brandon. And it's another hot & sunny day in Vancouver. At the store, we saw the "Whisper Ride Buggy" car and it looked fun, so I let Brandon sit in it for a while. I strolled him around the store and he loved the ride. I didn't buy it though because it was kinda expensive (price was $89.99). It wasn't on sale either.

I took a photo. My little guy is growing up fast. He is 8-months old.

There's a sale at Toys-R-Us every week. I signed up for the email newsletters and I get the online flyers sent to my inbox. Pampers sensitive wipes were on sale: buy 2 get 1 free. I thought it was a good deal (regular price $7.99/3pk) and I saved like $7.99. I go through a lot of baby wipes.

Toys R Us Canada


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com