Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Brandon's New Toy: Gleams Ball

Finally got my parcel in the mail on the toy ball I've ordered online. It's called the Gleams Ball that bounces and flashes and plays music all at once. I saw that my friend had one and thought it was cool so I bought one for our little Brandon to play with. I've searched online for shops and photos and then figured out what it is. Here are some videos in action.





Because there were small holes in various shapes on the surface, Brandon's little fingers could easily get stuck and get hurt from the spinning motor inside. So what I did was stuck some clear tape over the holes. Another downside is that it sucks up batteries like crazy.



Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com